Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI love my new perm, but need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love my new perm, but need advice
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
I love my new perm that is about 2 weeks old. It is starting to not be as tight as it first was. Are there any tricks to make it tighter again?Any help would be appreciated.Karla
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:20am
Hi Karla,Here is a trick that might help. Shampoo your hair with a shampoo designed to enhance curls (Aveda color shampoos enhance curls and waves) and don't use a conditioner. Do a cold water rinse (enhances curls) and then blot your hair dry with a towel. Don't pick your hair but put a dime to quarter size of Aveda Confixer or KMS Gellato Gel or Aveda Flax Seed Oil into the palm of your hair and then grab a handful of hair and "scrunch the curls". Let your hair air dry or use a blow dryer on the coldest setting, slowest speed to just remove the moisture from your hair.This should help "tighten" your curls.Best wishes,Karen> I love my new perm that is about 2 weeks> old. It is starting to not be as tight as it first> was. Are there any tricks to make it tighter again?>> Any help would be appreciated.> Karla
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic