Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedstraightening hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straightening hair?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
I'm a white male with wavy hair. I'd like to get my hair to hang straight. When it gets long (like I want it to be), it gets very unruly. I've tried a creme relaxer for African Americans, but it didn't work even after following the directions to a T and leaving it in 25 minutes (the maximum time). Has anyone had any luck with any of these relaxing products? Any others you might recommend?
Sherri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
> I'm a white male with wavy hair. I'd like> to get my hair to hang straight. When it gets> long (like I want it to be), it gets very unruly.> I've tried a creme relaxer for African Americans,> but it didn't work even after following the directions> to a T and leaving it in 25 minutes (the maximum> time). Has anyone had any luck with any of these> relaxing products? Any others you might recommend?> Well I am half African American and i have very curly hair there are cremes for your type of hair.....if I were you I would call a local salon and ask them what kind of products are out there foryour type of hair.........e-mail me for some more help at Lovey325@aol.com
Sherri
Carl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Has anyone heard of something called Super Straight by Freeman Cosmetics? Does it work?
Pat the Rat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Rat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
> Has anyone heard of something called Super Straight by> Freeman Cosmetics? Does it work?Yes it does. See reply above to "Curly".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic