Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFollowing my Great Grand mother footsteps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Following my Great Grand mother footsteps
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
My Great Grand mother was a beautiful long hair woman that loved her long hair that touched her buttocks. She used to wear it in a bun on top of her head. She was very Victorian with her thoughts, her perfumes, her hair jewelry etc. I am the only granddaughter so far that is following her footsteps as I believe in long hair just like her. When she was younger her hair was very dark brown and when I knew her her hair was white. I will remember her forever including the fact that she made the best cookies in the world.
RunningWild View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:21am
My grandmother always had long hair. Her hair was gray with streaks of darker and lighter hair, but it was pretty and in great condition. She usually wore it in a pony tail that had a nice wave in it and a twirl/curl at the end. It reached to her waist.She was on the cranky side, not a typical grandma, but she had nice hair.RunningWild
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
> My grandmother always had long hair. Her> hair was gray with streaks of darker and lighter> hair, but it was pretty and in great condition.> She usually wore it in a pony tail that had a> nice wave in it and a twirl/curl at the end. It> reached to her waist.> She was on the cranky side, not a typical> grandma, but she had nice hair.> RunningWildThank you for sharing. You sound like someone that is full of life. Did you check the long hair site? I haven't heard from you there.
RunningWild View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:25am
I went to the long hair site, but am unable to load pics. Also, at the menu on the left, I can't chose them. Maybe the software Ihave is incompatible. Don't know.I think I'd like it there, but I know I like reading through the Hair discussion board. I'm enjoying the funny hair stories and now am thinking of my own.> Thank you for sharing. You sound like someone that is> full of life. Did you check the long hair site? I> haven't heard from you there.
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:25am
I often have a hard time getting a connection to TLHS. I love to read the guestbook, so I found a back door into the guestbook. You can reach it by going to http://www.insidetheweb.com and choosing magazines under entertainment. There you will find a listing of boards and the TLHS guestbook is one of them. You can't get into TLHS from there, but you can read and post to the guestbook. One thing though, the guestbook is moderated and Frank is going on vacation, so there will be no guestbook entries until he gets back from vacation. Hope this helps.Take care,Noreen> I went to the long hair site, but am unable to load> pics. Also, at the menu on the left, I can't chose> them. Maybe the software Ihave is incompatible. Don't> know.> I think I'd like it there, but I know I like reading> through the Hair discussion board. I'm enjoying the> funny hair stories and now am thinking of my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic