Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwedding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vicki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wedding
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
I am 38 years old and am getting married on November 7th at our beautiful farm. My hair is light brown, slightly above my shoulders, it is stright and almost all the same length very baby fine.... My future husband likes me to wear by hair up. Any easy ideas.... I will be wearing a "bun" vail but, I probably will use the bun part just as decoration. Your advise would be greatly appreciated.
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Vicki'Congrats!!! I wish you all the best!I'm not sure what you meant by a bun veil (thats weird 'cause I've done a lot of weddings, but then it's been a long day today and I may not remember. I just had an updo suggestion that I did a lot during prom season.I'd use an accordian headband (the stretchy headbands that go all the way around and have teeth). Instead of leaving it around the hairline, I pull it up so it brings the hair up in a slightly smaller bundle and then curl the hair. It's hard to explain but its a beautiful look for weddings and formal events!> I am 38 years old and am getting married> on November 7th at our beautiful farm. My hair> is light brown, slightly above my shoulders, it> is stright and almost all the same length very> baby fine.... My future husband likes me to wear> by hair up. Any easy ideas.... I will be wearing> a "bun" vail but, I probably will use> the bun part just as decoration. Your advise would> be greatly appreciated.
Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic