Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! I Need a NEW Hairdo!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! I Need a NEW Hairdo!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
> I have naturally curly blonde hair that I have worn> practically the same way for years. I need ideas for a> new hairstyle and quickly. Currently it is layered and> a little longer than shoulder length. It is very thick> and I don't have bangs. I have avoided cutting it very> short on account of my round, chubby face. Please help> me!!!Krystal,I have naturally curly hair also, and I know how difficult it is to find cute hairstyles. I recently had my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length. I found great pictures (including my new style) on the following website:http://corel.digitalriver.com/commerce/photostudio/catalog.htmscroll down to the H's then click on "Hairstyles II" or "Hairstyles III". You can then view all thumbnails and click on the photo until tou get an enlarged picture. I looked for a very long time for the perfect style and this website helped a lot.Hope I've helped,Kristin
Krystal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:25am
I have naturally curly blonde hair that I have worn practically the same way for years. I need ideas for a new hairstyle and quickly. Currently it is layered and a little longer than shoulder length. It is very thick and I don't have bangs. I have avoided cutting it very short on account of my round, chubby face. Please help me!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic