Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! I Need a NEW Hairdo!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krystal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! I Need a NEW Hairdo!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:25am
I have naturally curly blonde hair that I have worn practically the same way for years. I need ideas for a new hairstyle and quickly. Currently it is layered and a little longer than shoulder length. It is very thick and I don't have bangs. I have avoided cutting it very short on account of my round, chubby face. Please help me!!!
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
> I have naturally curly blonde hair that I have worn> practically the same way for years. I need ideas for a> new hairstyle and quickly. Currently it is layered and> a little longer than shoulder length. It is very thick> and I don't have bangs. I have avoided cutting it very> short on account of my round, chubby face. Please help> me!!!Krystal,I have naturally curly hair also, and I know how difficult it is to find cute hairstyles. I recently had my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length. I found great pictures (including my new style) on the following website:http://corel.digitalriver.com/commerce/photostudio/catalog.htmscroll down to the H's then click on "Hairstyles II" or "Hairstyles III". You can then view all thumbnails and click on the photo until tou get an enlarged picture. I looked for a very long time for the perfect style and this website helped a lot.Hope I've helped,Kristin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic