Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Jewelry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Jewelry
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:29am
FINALLY....Some nice bead type ponytail holders. I'm like you Noreen, the ball type ponytail holders work best for me and are easier on my hair than bands.One of my favorite styles is to wear several of the bead holders down the length of my ponytail. Can't wait to get these classier holders for this.RAM> Karen and Dawn,> OK, I've seen them...I love them....I want them...I> have my CC ready, but now I know I won't be getting> any sleep or getting any work done until I can buy> them. I am sooo afraid that they will go on sale while> I am asleep or busy at work, and I will miss out!> These things are going to go fast!!! I just love hair> sticks, and the ball hair holders are the only type of> holder that works for me. I had to give them up> because of the metal part, but you've solved that for> me. I couldn't be happier. How about helping out my> sleep deprivation and giving us an idea when they will> go on sale? I know my husband would sure appreciate it> (I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep)...:-)> And Dawn, it is so nice to see your beautiful hair> again.> Take care,> Noreen (with little square indentations on her> forehead from hitting the keyboard as she dozes off)
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
Hi Jeff,You are a Godsend and a truly wonderful man!Thank you soooooo much,Noreen> Noreen,> I can tell you for sure that they won't go onsale> anytime before Sunday (6th). Since its my job to write> all the code that handles orders I know this for a> fact. If everything goes well between now and then,> sunday evening will be the time.> Keep your fingers crossed and pray to the credit card> processing gods that everything goes as planned.> Jeff.> WebMaster of The Hair Boutique
Laura Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
Yeah, what Noreen said! My husband was laughing at me because I was almost bouncing out of my chair when I saw the ponytail holders! Those blue ones are so pretty... (Insert sound of husband grumbling about spending more money on hair stuff - hypocritical, since it's his fault I have long hair anyway! Not that he really means it.)This is so exciting! Those ponytail holders look just perfect for special occasions, and I love the hair sticks!Laura Janelswanson@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
> Karen and Dawn,> OK, I've seen them...I love them....I want them...I> have my CC ready, but now I know I won't be getting> any sleep or getting any work done until I can buy> them. I am sooo afraid that they will go on sale while> I am asleep or busy at work, and I will miss out!> These things are going to go fast!!! I just love hair> sticks, and the ball hair holders are the only type of> holder that works for me. I had to give them up> because of the metal part, but you've solved that for> me. I couldn't be happier. How about helping out my> sleep deprivation and giving us an idea when they will> go on sale? I know my husband would sure appreciate it> (I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep)...:-)> And Dawn, it is so nice to see your beautiful hair> again.> Take care,> Noreen (with little square indentations on her> forehead from hitting the keyboard as she dozes off)Noreen,I can tell you for sure that they won't go onsale anytime before Sunday (6th). Since its my job to write all the code that handles orders I know this for a fact. If everything goes well between now and then, sunday evening will be the time.Keep your fingers crossed and pray to the credit card processing gods that everything goes as planned.Jeff.WebMaster of The Hair Boutique
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:26am
Karen and Dawn,OK, I've seen them...I love them....I want them...I have my CC ready, but now I know I won't be getting any sleep or getting any work done until I can buy them. I am sooo afraid that they will go on sale while I am asleep or busy at work, and I will miss out! These things are going to go fast!!! I just love hair sticks, and the ball hair holders are the only type of holder that works for me. I had to give them up because of the metal part, but you've solved that for me. I couldn't be happier. How about helping out my sleep deprivation and giving us an idea when they will go on sale? I know my husband would sure appreciate it (I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep)...:-)And Dawn, it is so nice to see your beautiful hair again.Take care,Noreen (with little square indentations on her forehead from hitting the keyboard as she dozes off)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic