Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedContest For Dawn's Jewelry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contest For Dawn's Jewelry
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:28am
The contest to win Dawn's gorgeous hand made jewelry is now officially open.Pop over to the Hair Boutique's front page(http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair) for the latest details and then be sure and follow the link to enter.It doesn't matter if you have already entered other contests here at Hair Boutique in the past. You will need to enter again.The contest is open to everyone (except for Jeff and I).Good luck to everyone. The jewelry is stunning. I am disqualified from entering but I lust after that zuni bear necklace. :-)Best wishes,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Joan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:28am
Karen,I am curious about the two charities you picked. Why those two? I'd be interested to know.Thanks,Joan> The contest to win Dawn's gorgeous hand made jewelry> is now officially open.> Pop over to the Hair Boutique's front> page(http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair) for the latest> details and then be sure and follow the link to enter.> It doesn't matter if you have already entered other> contests here at Hair Boutique in the past. You will> need to enter again.> The contest is open to everyone (except for Jeff and> I).> Good luck to everyone. The jewelry is stunning. I am> disqualified from entering but I lust after that zuni> bear necklace. :-)> Best wishes,> Karen
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:28am
Hi Joan,Both charities....Susan B. Komen & New Hearts Club have a deep personal meaning for me. They are both in Dallas and both wage wars against killer diseases...breast cancer and heart disease.I lost a dear friend...Judy...when she was in her mid 30s..to breast cancer. She was a beautiful vibrant woman with everything to live for. Her death was a deep loss for me. (By the way, she had the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen).Also, the New Hearts Club helped me deal directly with a loved one who was suffering from heart disease and was in possible need of a heart transplant. That story had a happy ending but I have been indebted to this organization and the American Heart Association ever since.Heart disease and breast cancer are the #1 and #2 killers of women today. This is a very personal cause for me. I want to give something back and the opportunity to help by fighting these diseases is very rewarding for me.Thanks for asking.Karen> Karen,> I am curious about the two charities you picked. Why> those two? I'd be interested to know.> Thanks,> Joan
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic