Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedthick,thick hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thick,thick hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:35am
> I have extremely thick hair. Most hairdressers I go> to, are either amazed, at a loss,or both when they> discover how thick it is. I hardly ever see articles> on dealing with extremely thick hair or styles that> make the most of literally having a mane of hair.> everyone wants their hair thicker, which is the last> thing I want. Right now my hair is one length, expect> the front is shoulder length, and the rest falls to> mid back and is dark red and is finally lossing the> spiral I had done over a year ago. My hair is> naturally wavy. Any suggestions?Dear Wendy,Your spiral lasted one year? Mine only lasted six months.I am not sure about you but my stylist told me that I can easily fill five heads. How many can you filled? ( LOL)How long is it? Mine reaches my waist.I am taking hair vitamines . I guess you shouldn't ( just teasing). I don't know what to say. I llike doing a lot a french braids and buns. Did the spiral added more waves? My hair tends to be naturally curly and it added more.
wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:32am
I have extremely thick hair. Most hairdressers I go to, are either amazed, at a loss,or both when they discover how thick it is. I hardly ever see articles on dealing with extremely thick hair or styles that make the most of literally having a mane of hair. everyone wants their hair thicker, which is the last thing I want. Right now my hair is one length, expect the front is shoulder length, and the rest falls to mid back and is dark red and is finally lossing the spiral I had done over a year ago. My hair is naturally wavy. Any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic