Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:33am
Thank you for the responses to my dilema. I plan on trying all of them. It is really nice to join a board where people actually respond to you--I've been on a lot where a msg will seem to be ignored. Everyone here seems so open and friendly--not clique-ish!Thanks again.P.S. To angel--I'm living in Puerto Rico--at least for the next couple of months and then moving to Guam. From the face of the sun to it's sticky inner core! ;-)monty
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:34am
Hi Monty,Glad you are enjoying the board. You are right. There are some of the greatest people on the Internet that hang out at Hair Talk. Jeff and I feel very lucky that to have all the wonderful people that visit Hair Talk and the Boutique on a daily basis. :-)Best wishes,Karen> Thank you for the responses to my dilema. I plan on> trying all of them. It is really nice to join a board> where people actually respond to you--I've been on a> lot where a msg will seem to be ignored. Everyone here> seems so open and friendly--not clique-ish!> Thanks again.> P.S. To angel--I'm living in Puerto Rico--at least for> the next couple of months and then moving to Guam.> From the face of the sun to it's sticky inner core!> ;-)> monty
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic