Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo: Dee/Kacie Re:"How to blow dry hair straight"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To: Dee/Kacie Re:"How to blow dry hair straight"
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:33am
Hi Dee,When I first started out blow drying my hair, all I ended up with was a nice puff ball head!Then one day I went to the stylist and she noticed how dry my hair was and what a problem I was having keeping it straight and silky. I was only 14 at the time.I told her that I had absolutely had it trying to get my hair as straight as I wanted it.She told me about a product called: Redkin hair "Glass"I went right home to try it.You just add a few drops of the product to your hand then rub them together and smoothe it through wet/damp hair so it's evenly distributed.Then I used the blow dryer by brushing my hair to the very tip and then holding the brush there.then when that strand was straight I used a hair claw to clip it up.Then to finish up, I used my curling iron, just curling the ends under. The heat was actually making it healthier!What a MIRACLE! My hair was beautiful, straight and silkyand I couldn't believe how much it was shining.After using this product a few times, I found that my hair was much easier to manage and was just dazzling.Now today I am seventeen and have a full mane of short, thick, silky hair that is so much easier to manage.(Herbal Essences has helped out even more)I am planning to grow my hair out again to just below the shoulders.Best wishes!Good Luck :)~Amy~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic