Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Naresh Kumar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naresh Kumar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You people
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:36am
Don't you have better things to do? And I'm no expert on hair, but maybe the reason you can't find any "Redkin" products is because they don't exist!!!Shame on you people!
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> Don't you have better things to do? And I'm no expert> on hair, but maybe the reason you can't find any> "Redkin" products is because they don't> exist!!!> Shame on you people!This is my silly friend Nk!just ignore him.He just doesn't like his hair and wouldn't care if it fell out!J'k! No offense nk hon *S*;)Amy
&Nk& View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote &Nk& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> This is my silly friend Nk!> just ignore him.> He just doesn't like his hair and wouldn't care if it> fell out!> J'k! No offense nk hon *S*> ;)> AmyThis is my silly friend AmyShe thinks she knows everything about hair...and she wants me to be bald! HA! God only made so many perfect heads....Anyways, I think I look amazingly marvelous with my dark, rich locks, and shes just jealous....oh well, we can't all have naturally beautiful hair babe, just us select few! AAAANYWAYZ...its REDKEN, not Redkin, I'm sure the man whose name she butchered really appreciated it a lot! hehe Just kidding Ames....;P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic