Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Dee/Kacee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
&NK& View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote &NK& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Dee/Kacee
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> Cheers!uh....oh....kaaaay....
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> Yes, and I am that friend, shower your gifts and money> upon me. You know you want to! I deserve it.> hehe...enjoy your "Glass"> NKCheers!
&NK& View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote &NK& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> Dee> I am sooooo SORRY! I made a slight typo about the> product. If my friend wouldn't have made a comment..> then I would've never noticed> it's not Redkin "Glass"> the correct product is: Redken "Glass" (with> a e instead of a "i")> I appologize.> AmyYes, and I am that friend, shower your gifts and money upon me. You know you want to! I deserve it.hehe...enjoy your "Glass"NK
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
> Dee> Im very sorry that you couldn't find the product I> use: Redkin "glass"> Did you goto your local beauty shop? If you still> can't find it, email me. I'll try to find a phone> number, address, or something else so you can contact> them and get a bottle of it.> good luck!> Amy :)DeeI am sooooo SORRY! I made a slight typo about the product. If my friend wouldn't have made a comment..then I would've never noticedit's not Redkin "Glass"the correct product is: Redken "Glass" (with a e instead of a "i")I appologize.Amy
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
DeeIm very sorry that you couldn't find the product I use: Redkin "glass"Did you goto your local beauty shop? If you still can't find it, email me. I'll try to find a phone number, address, or something else so you can contact them and get a bottle of it.good luck!Amy :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic