Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSome thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some thoughts
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:37am
I have been thinking about how your attitude influences your (my) perspective on things. I was thinking that since I am not around people who think negatively about my hair, I do not think negatively about my hair. It is something that I have worked on quite a bit. But one thing I have noticed, and its hard to know if this is reality or my different perspective, but I think that my hair actually IS more like the hair I have always wanted. I do think it is thicker now than it used to be, and it has a nice wave and natural body. Interesting.
Clare
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Hi Clare....I completely and totally agree with your assessment about your attitudes and how it impacts your hair...as well as everything else. I am a big believer in affirmations and visualization and when I take the time and make the effort, the rewards are incredible.Thanks for sharing your insights.Best wishes. :-)Karen> I have been thinking about how your attitude> influences your (my) perspective on things. I was> thinking that since I am not around people who think> negatively about my hair, I do not think negatively> about my hair. It is something that I have worked on> quite a bit. But one thing I have noticed, and its> hard to know if this is reality or my different> perspective, but I think that my hair actually IS more> like the hair I have always wanted. I do think it is> thicker now than it used to be, and it has a nice wave> and natural body. Interesting.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
I totally agree with you Clare. Negative attitude can really accept the way we look, our expression on our face, our health become afffected etc.> I have been thinking about how your attitude> influences your (my) perspective on things. I was> thinking that since I am not around people who think> negatively about my hair, I do not think negatively> about my hair. It is something that I have worked on> quite a bit. But one thing I have noticed, and its> hard to know if this is reality or my different> perspective, but I think that my hair actually IS more> like the hair I have always wanted. I do think it is> thicker now than it used to be, and it has a nice wave> and natural body. Interesting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic