Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedImportant Notice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Important Notice!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Just a couple of important notices.1. Due to the impending strike of Hurricane George our ISP (which is located in Florida) has accelerated is move to its new data center. This new data center has more fault tolerance and backup capabilities. So this site will be better protected. As a result of this move this site will be down for a couple of hours tonight (not sure which 2 hours).2. Tomorrow morning this site is moving to a new ISP and in order to make that move smoothly I will need to shut off the ability to post new messages to the talk boards. The new site should be up sometime between 8:00 am and 9:00 am (CDT) tomorrow morning. Once we are cut over I will turn back on the ability to post new messages. The new site will be at www.hairboutique.comIf you continue to use the old URL you will be automatically redirected to the new site, but please bookmark the new URL.I am really looking forward to moving the site. I've been working on this move for 2 months. The new hosting service will give us lots of room to expand this site and add new and exciting features.Thanks for all of your support.Jeff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic