Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThank you, Karen and Jeff!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you, Karen and Jeff!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
Karen and Jeff,I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!!" for your incredible dedication to The Hair Boutique! You two have been amazing with wanting to update the site, adding the Marketplace, etc. This site is a huge success and has been a real inspiration to many of us. Just wanted you to take a moment to enjoy your success and know how much you mean to us!Cheers!Jen
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
Jen,Thank you so much. You made my evening.Hugs,Karen> Karen and Jeff,> I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!!" for> your incredible dedication to The Hair Boutique! You> two have been amazing with wanting to update the site,> adding the Marketplace, etc. This site is a huge> success and has been a real inspiration to many of us.> Just wanted you to take a moment to enjoy your success> and know how much you mean to us!> Cheers!> Jen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic