Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedto: def

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to: def
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
So I am now curious. You asked us for advice etc. Are you going to do any of it? I would like to know. Also how come you don't post your first name? I don't know if you are a female or a male.
def View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
> So I am now curious. You asked us for advice etc. Are> you going to do any of it? I would like to know. Also> how come you don't post your first name? I don't know> if you are a female or a male.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
> So I am now curious. You asked us for advice etc. Are> you going to do any of it? I would like to know. Also> how come you don't post your first name? I don't know> if you are a female or a male.So you posted a blank message. How come?
def View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
Yes, the advice i've gotten is all greatly appreciated and will help me tremendously. I will take all advice to heart and decide what is right for me. it's cool to see there is a place where we all can exchange thoughts (hair talk rules!). By the way my name is john and i'm 24.
def View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
P.S. thanks for the pep talk-john "def"
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
> Yes, the advice i've gotten is all greatly appreciated> and will help me tremendously. I will take all advice> to heart and decide what is right for me. it's cool to> see there is a place where we all can exchange> thoughts (hair talk rules!). By the way my name is> john and i'm 24.Hello John,I wish you the very best. Thank you for finally telling me how you are. I appreciated that.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Yes, the advice i've gotten is all greatly appreciated> and will help me tremendously. I will take all advice> to heart and decide what is right for me. it's cool to> see there is a place where we all can exchange> thoughts (hair talk rules!). By the way my name is> john and i'm 24.Hello John,I wish you the very best. Thank you for finally telling me who you are. I appreciated that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic