Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy hair won't do anything!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My hair won't do anything!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:41am
I have really thin, straight, and oily hair. It is a little longer than shoulder length and I have bangs. I can't get it do anything. I can't stand it! Please help!!!
Nadine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:41am
try to use herbal essence,it worked for me.or use one wisked egg ..that will help.
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
Nadine,I have the same type hair and believe me, it is hard to work with. If you're willing to try it, one thing that always plumped up my hair very well was highlights or haircolor. Also, if you try to curl it, dry your hair almost completely, then roll it on Velcro rollers. Put a warm blow dryer to your hair for a couple min. then go about your business. After they cool, you'll have great body that lasts far better than curling irons or electric rollers. Believe me, I've tried it ALL! E-mail me privately if you wish..I have lots of tips on what I do.
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic