Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy siggy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my siggy
    Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:36pm
lol yall i got bored on photoshop and put this little siggy together....tell me what yall think
myhairandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:47pm
its reaaaaallllll hard can i download photoshop somewhere
i done learned from mistakes like
whos gon brush and whos not,likes
whos gon use kits and whos not,like
whoswork hard and whos not
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:47pm
iss hot make me 1

we on da same team

plzzz bulz
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:51pm
me too dude if i ever make it to the team
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2004 at 11:52pm

it felt so good wen i made da team
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 12:20am
nice ;p
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 12:22am
I got photoshop.. but I can't do nothin more than basic stuff on it. How u get those fonts and animation in PS? I like the effects on the waves tho. Lol.

United Waves of America
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 12:57am
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

I got photoshop.. but I can't do nothin more than basic stuff on it. How u get those fonts and animation in PS? I like the effects on the waves tho. Lol.

font answer is: u can download fonts and install dem into yo windows font folder. I got sum zip sumwere wid 4000 fonts.. dats how i got thoses fonts on da dreamteam site. Ill let him answer da animation thing.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 1:04am
Are those free? Like off da web?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 9:49am
whats up yall, just wanted to sho my skills at photoshop, yea my lil bro gave me the idea of that cuz i'm not the most creative person in the world, lol so basically i put his ideas to work....yeah the fonts u can get anywhere on the net...i used to have a link where i download a few, in photoshop i usually use default fonts lol.....as far as animation, thats a little more advanced and has to be done in adobe image ready which comes with photoshop. hrmm about makin these for otha people...iono if thats gonna be easy (since its hard for me to be creative) but i guess i can give it a shot.....if i can find all my photoshop pics that i've made then i will post them up on a webpage......

@NewEraOg
depending on what u want, i think i can do one for u
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 10:24am
Originally posted by myhairandme myhairandme wrote:

I downloaded mine from kazaa.

@bulzeye How did you do that,i've been searching for tutorials but all they show are the basics,do you know any good sites that show how to be good as you.
I also think it will look better if you change your avatar to that pic of you in your sig,it will make it look better like twista's.
Keep on brushing
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by bulzeyelou bulzeyelou wrote:

whats up yall, just wanted to sho my skills at photoshop, yea my lil bro gave me the idea of that cuz i'm not the most creative person in the world, lol so basically i put his ideas to work....yeah the fonts u can get anywhere on the net...i used to have a link where i download a few, in photoshop i usually use default fonts lol.....as far as animation, thats a little more advanced and has to be done in adobe image ready which comes with photoshop. hrmm about makin these for otha people...iono if thats gonna be easy (since its hard for me to be creative) but i guess i can give it a shot.....if i can find all my photoshop pics that i've made then i will post them up on a webpage......

@NewEraOg
depending on what u want, i think i can do one for u

'

i got a pic uploader fo da website (dreamteam) now but im not sho if i should give out da link cuz da host is not exactly mine atm and its gonna suck space.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by D double E D double E wrote:

I downloaded mine from kazaa.

@bulzeye How did you do that,i've been searching for tutorials but all they show are the basics,do you know any good sites that show how to be good as you.
I also think it will look better if you change your avatar to that pic of you in your sig,it will make it look better like twista's.

yeah mayne....i'll work on that a lil later.....lol i had to learn most of photoshop on my own...basically trial and error....um maybe i can find some tutorials i used as a newbie for u cuz i used to have a bunch that i burned on a cd before i erased my hard-drive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 10:29pm
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 11:18pm

whats up yall, just wanted to sho my skills at photoshop, yea my lil bro gave me the idea of that cuz i'm not the most creative person in the world, lol so basically i put his ideas to work....yeah the fonts u can get anywhere on the net...i used to have a link where i download a few, in photoshop i usually use default fonts lol.....as far as animation, thats a little more advanced and has to be done in adobe image ready which comes with photoshop.

Yeah ok, thanks bulz, u mad skilled in photoshop... basically everythin I kno on the computer is from trial and error too. So i guess thas what I'll be doin... I prolly gon be makin a new sig soon, cuz I gettin sick on this MS paint kanye one. Lol.

Got one last question tho.. once I download and extract the fonts... how do I use em in a program?

United Waves of America
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

whats up yall, just wanted to sho my skills at photoshop, yea my lil bro gave me the idea of that cuz i'm not the most creative person in the world, lol so basically i put his ideas to work....yeah the fonts u can get anywhere on the net...i used to have a link where i download a few, in photoshop i usually use default fonts lol.....as far as animation, thats a little more advanced and has to be done in adobe image ready which comes with photoshop.

Yeah ok, thanks bulz, u mad skilled in photoshop... basically everythin I kno on the computer is from trial and error too. So i guess thas what I'll be doin... I prolly gon be makin a new sig soon, cuz I gettin sick on this MS paint kanye one. Lol.

Got one last question tho.. once I download and extract the fonts... how do I use em in a program?

They show were u pick fonts from always. Extract them or put dem in your c:windows/ fonts
folder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 12:36am
yeah what twista said
check dis out!
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 12:40am
Damn you nice wit it!
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 12:41am

http://www.download.com/As-Simple-As-Photoshop-The-Recipes/3000-2192-10192468.html?tag=lst-0-9 this is an animated help book

yeah mayne i'm gonna check that out in da mornin....i also gotta clean my HD before school starts....

Long time no see BX!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 1:00am

yeah what twista said
check dis out!

ight, everyone! see how da finger is. Dat how u suppose 2 brush! Rule #104 of the wave book. Eh.. im bored. I like dat gif to! good work

If i had room i wud make a dreamteam action or work page lol.... i wud huv 2 edit 2 much **** and im lazy now dat its all up and working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic