Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnother Long-Hair Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Long-Hair Question
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:42am
Wow. I can't just come back; I have to come back with a spamming vengeance. I have one more question. :)I am growing my hair out and love the look of hair that is all one length. Unfortunately, this look is rather unforgiving and unflattering to most face types. (My face is round.) I've been looking at different graduated and layered cuts, but they all have that choppy look I hate.Lately I've noticed, though, that most models and actresses with "one-length" hair don't really have one-length hair. There are a few shorter pieces around the face to break up the line and soften their look. (Claire Danes in "Romeo & Juliet, for example.) The pieces are almost imperceptible.Can anyone tell me what this cutting technique is called? Is it a good way to make one-length hair more flattering?Thanks,Ally
steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:43am
> Wow. I can't just come back; I have to come back with> a spamming vengeance. I have one more question. :)> I am growing my hair out and love the look of hair> that is all one length. Unfortunately, this look is> rather unforgiving and unflattering to most face> types. (My face is round.) I've been looking at> different graduated and layered cuts, but they all> have that choppy look I hate.> Lately I've noticed, though, that most models and> actresses with "one-length" hair don't> really have one-length hair. There are a few shorter> pieces around the face to break up the line and soften> their look. (Claire Danes in "Romeo & Juliet,> for example.) The pieces are almost imperceptible.> Can anyone tell me what this cutting technique is> called? Is it a good way to make one-length hair more> flattering?> Thanks,> Allyi couldn't tell you what you need but i do wish you luck getting the look you want.steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic