Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNG's Chamomile shampoo/conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NG's Chamomile shampoo/conditioner
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I tried out NG's Chamomile this morning. So far so good. I am thinking Laura Jane would like this variety. It does not have a strong smell at all.. even in comparison to the Jojoba. There is hardly any perfume after smell. My comb glided right through with no tangles. I will see how my hair feels through the next few days til the next washing. So far, I think it'll work for me. You may consider this one Laura for it's low perfume smell and I believe Chamomile is good for lighter hair also.. It said on the bottle that Chamomile is their mildest line. Just my thoughts. Cher~
Laura Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
Cool! Thanks for the information! I'll have to put that on my list for the next time I'm out shopping. I definitely like the sound of the smell (or lack thereof).Laura Janelswanson@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:45am
> Cool! Thanks for the information! I'll have to put> that on my list for the next time I'm out shopping. I> definitely like the sound of the smell (or lack> thereof).> Laura Jane> lswanson@sunflower.bio.indiana.eduOnce my hair dried ... I loved the feel of my hair.. nicebody and softness. I am sold on this one too. Hope youget the same results.. we know how they can vary!!Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic