Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHey.. lets hear from Karen...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey.. lets hear from Karen...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:46am
Hey Karen...I am assuming you are on your trip? You said you were going to check in with us.. how's it going? Cher~
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:46am
> Hey Karen...> I am assuming you are on your trip? You said you were> going to check in with us.. how's it going? Cher~Hi Cher...Well you know how it goes...best laid plans of mice & men. Right before my trip to SF my Pentium notebook ate a diagnostics disk which refused to be pried out. This meant that I had to go to San Francisco without my notebook. :-(I was computerless for close to 12 days and thought I would lose my mind. It was sort of like trying to kick caffeine except worse. :-) This meant that I could not check in to the site or even do any updates. :-(I had a great trip from the viewpoint that I got a lot of software business done. I didn't get to see very much of SF although I was staying in the heart of downtown. I stayed at the St. Francis where the convention I was attending was held.I basically was in meetings from 8:00 am until about 5:00 pm and then informal meetings and network things after that. I did manage to sneak out and have dinner with some business folks at the Mortons which is right across the street. I also walked to another little cafe and had coffee (thank heavens I only was without my notebook PC and was not trying to kick coffee too) and watched all the people go by. I was not used to all the street people and how agressive they are. We don't have that in Dallas at all. I am not sure why.I got back late Sunday night to over 350 emails and am just now catching up.Thank you so much for your post. It is nice to know that I was missed. :-)I did order a bunch of hair care products from WW Beauty and I will be writing up my notes this week. By the way...I am addicted to OPI nail polish. The colors and texture is really great.I still am enjoying the Nature's Gate, but not together. :-)More later today. I promise.HugsKaren
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic