Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedi got my hair cut against the grain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i got my hair cut against the grain
    Posted: August 21 2004 at 6:03pm
and i didn't lose anything matter of fact i been getting my hair cut against the grain for years.

My point is there is another serious for people losing some of their waves from hair cuts.
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 6:07pm
yeah my barber cuts against the grain also...and i had waves on the top and back when it was real low...kinda like jigga's but a lil less visible.....deep waves only come from long hair (thats my assumption)....so when u got them "deep waves" and get ur hair cut, you get the impression that u lost ur waves......
brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 6:11pm
i hear all of yall say that got your hair cut against the grain.what does getting your hair cut against the grain mean.what does that mean
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 6:12pm
you dont have to have long hair my waves are still deep
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 6:37pm
wen i cut mine i do it aginast cuz dats da only way to cut. Its the way u have to hold da clippers.
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2004 at 7:55pm
what kinda clippers u got....i cut my hair with the grain with my clippers......
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2004 at 7:46am
when my brother cust my hair he combs against the grain so my hair stands up then cuts towards it.

I htin thats the best way but it dosen't really matter does it?
Keep on brushing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic