Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJane Seymour Tease

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane Seymour Tease
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
Hi,I had the weekend from hell. I had to go check out Jane...live and in person...at the Borders in North Dallas on Saturday morning. Then it was off to hear a band play Saturday night, go to the International Beauty Show in Dallas on Sunday morning and then rush to a Cowboys/Chicago Cubs party on Sunday afternoon. (Yes...the Cowboys lost).Needless to say, I have tons of new hair info to post to the site.I was so close to Jane at the Borders that I could touch her. It is always very interesting to see a celebrity up close without the benefit of TV lighting and cosmetics. I am going to write a complete report of how she looked, what she was doing, what she said, what she was wearning...etc. So stay tuned. As soon as I get the report finished Jeff has a poster that we will scan in so you can see her photo.So many people love Jane for her long hair but I have news for you all. There are many women who are regulars at Hair Boutique that have hair much much much longer, prettier and healthier looking that Jane.So stay tuned and I will try to get all the hair happenings from this weekend into the site in the appropriate places.I will also write a huge report about the Beauty Show which had an incredible show by ARTec. I bought so much new stuff that I could hardly drag the bags out of the Dallas Convention Center. :-)I also netted some new hair scoops at both the football party and the at the band happening. :-)Hope you all had a great weekend and I wish you all a fabulous week.Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
Wow, Karen,It sounds like a lot was going on for you. It sounds interesting and fun. Was Jane signing a book or what brought her to Borders? Can't wait to read your article.Regards,Clare> Hi,> I had the weekend from hell. I had to go check out> Jane...live and in person...at the Borders in North> Dallas on Saturday morning. Then it was off to hear a> band play Saturday night, go to the International> Beauty Show in Dallas on Sunday morning and then rush> to a Cowboys/Chicago Cubs party on Sunday afternoon.> (Yes...the Cowboys lost).> Needless to say, I have tons of new hair info to post> to the site.> I was so close to Jane at the Borders that I could> touch her. It is always very interesting to see a> celebrity up close without the benefit of TV lighting> and cosmetics. I am going to write a complete report> of how she looked, what she was doing, what she said,> what she was wearning...etc. So stay tuned. As soon as> I get the report finished Jeff has a poster that we> will scan in so you can see her photo.> So many people love Jane for her long hair but I have> news for you all. There are many women who are> regulars at Hair Boutique that have hair much much> much longer, prettier and healthier looking that Jane.> So stay tuned and I will try to get all the hair> happenings from this weekend into the site in the> appropriate places.> I will also write a huge report about the Beauty Show> which had an incredible show by ARTec. I bought so> much new stuff that I could hardly drag the bags out> of the Dallas Convention Center. :-)> I also netted some new hair scoops at both the> football party and the at the band happening. :-)> Hope you all had a great weekend and I wish you all a> fabulous week.> Karen
Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic