Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA tale of two shampoos...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer J View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A tale of two shampoos...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
Well, to everyone looking to change your hair... here's proof that you really can get a different look just by changing your shampoo, conditioner and styling products.A few weeks ago a friend of mine with came into work and her hair looked FABULOUS. It looked like she had had it professionally styled before work... usually it's thick and somewhat wavy, but it was smooth, straight and incredibly shiny. All day everyone kept coming up to her saying "what did you do to with your hair... did you get it cut or something?" Turns out she had picked up the new Aveda Brillant line... the shampoo, conditioner and a new styling product (it came in a tube... name?). Even though she let it air dry like normal the difference was pretty dramatic.Well today it was my turn. I've posted on here before about the Botanics of California brand of castille soap base shampoo. This weekend I finally picked up the conditioner as well (the brand is kinda hard to find)... and wow... they really work well together on my hair. Most conditioners make my hair kinda *clump* together in wavy locks... but today it's all fluffy and soft. I had some guy stop me at the coffeemaker and compliment me on how nice it looked. :-)Anyways... the moral of the story is that it's definately worth it to spend the time and energy to find the products that work on your hair... they can make a dramatic difference. Maybe the hair that you think is "unmanagable" is just crying out for different treatment.-jennifer j
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic