Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
I have very thick hair that ends about at my elbows. I have not yet found a good style since I'm very active. My hair is heavy, as most long hair is, and it comes out of everything I put it in. If anyone could help me find a basicly easy stlye I would appreciate it. Also I've yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that treats my hair the way it should if you could give me a tip on one of these two quests of mine I'd appriciate it.Thank youKat
tamara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:49am
Have you tried my figure eight braid (see the article Tamara's Story)? I don't have thick hair but a friend of mine does and she reports that you don't notice the weight because of where it is positioned. However she does have to use two hair sticks to secure it.> I have very thick hair that ends about at my elbows. I> have not yet found a good style since I'm very active.> My hair is heavy, as most long hair is, and it comes> out of everything I put it in. If anyone could help me> find a basicly easy stlye I would appreciate it. Also> I've yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that treats> my hair the way it should if you could give me a tip> on one of these two quests of mine I'd appriciate it.> Thank you> Kat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic