Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELPPP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELPPP!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
I am 14 years old and I am going to a formal dance called the Sunshine at my school. I need to have an idea of what to do with my hair before I go into the salon to have it done. I want to have my hair put up. With one little strand of hair curled on both sides of my face, and a little down in the back curled. The only problem I have is my hair is not that long. It is down to my chin. If anybody has any ideas of what I could do with my hair with how I have described what it looks like PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond. It would mean so much to me to have some ideas or pictures of people who's hair is simmilar to mine. Thanx a bunch!!
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
Hi,Did you know that the Hair Boutique had a Gallery of Hairstyles with close to 600 female styles? This includes short, medium and long styles. You can browse through each page and print out whatever styles you would like and then take them to your hairstylist.The type of style you describe is fairly easy to accomplish. The stylist would need to pull your hair up on top of your head in a ponytail and then use a curling iron to make the side and bottom curled tendrils. You can add curls to the ponytails on top of your head or wear it as a soft or messy bun.In the tips and articles section there is an artile on making messy and undone buns if you are interested.There are actually some styles identical to what you describe in the Gallery.Best wishes,Karen> I am 14 years old and I am going to a formal dance> called the Sunshine at my school. I need to have an> idea of what to do with my hair before I go into the> salon to have it done. I want to have my hair put up.> With one little strand of hair curled on both sides of> my face, and a little down in the back curled. The> only problem I have is my hair is not that long. It is> down to my chin. If anybody has any ideas of what I> could do with my hair with how I have described what> it looks like PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond. It would> mean so much to me to have some ideas or pictures of> people who's hair is simmilar to mine. Thanx a bunch!!Related Link:Hair Boutique Gallery
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic