Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong face?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stacey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long face?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:53am
I have a long narrow face and layers and long hair are bad on me. Anyone no how i should get my hair cut?
s setterfield
jade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:53am
I have the same problem. Not that I KNOW, but I really liked my hair when I cut it blunt just grazing the tops of my shoulders and curled it with large rollers for just some body and a slight curl at the ends.
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:55am
> I have the same problem. Not that I KNOW, but I really> liked my hair when I cut it blunt just grazing the> tops of my shoulders and curled it with large rollers> for just some body and a slight curl at the ends.I would suggest that you wouldn't have the length any longer than touching your shoulders. I also think you should have some layers and use large hot rollers to create a lot of body and give it a soft curl. I hope this helps to answer your question!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic