Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp! I'm moving and need a great hairdresser!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! I'm moving and need a great hairdresser!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:54am
Hi Everyone!Sorry I've been gone for a while... big things happening in my life. Found out that next March, I will be moving to Minneapolis, MN! I am very excited about that and have been flying back and forth in the meantime making visits, looking for jobs and such. :o) It's a happy thing for me. :o)One of my concerns when I move is finding a good hairdresser who I can trust with my long hair. I'm growing it out and it's past bra-strap length now by a good inch or so. As it gets closer and closer to my first goal, waist length, I worry that I will not be able to find a good hair stylist in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. It would be horrible to lose all the progress in one fell swoop!My question is: does anyone know of any fantastic, long hair friendly hairdressers/stylists out there in the Minn/St. Paul area? I am willing to drive up to two hours away if necessary. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to fly to Ohio, which I think is the closest great salon to me that I know of (Enchantress, the Ohio salon/George Michael affiliate). I am also willing to pay a good deal for the visits if necessary. Being that I only go every 10 weeks or so, it pretty much evens out.Any help would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you!Valentine :o)Related Link:House of Valentine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic