Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDiane/Home Depot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diane/Home Depot
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:55am
Hi Diane,If you were in Texas, then I was your lawnmore-haired lady.(Just kidding). I send my husband there.However, when I'm in a hurry - which is most of the time - I wash my hair, leave it in a towel for an hour (to soak up the water) take off the towel and run.I have been known to go to Sam's Wholesale Club (a 30 minute drive from my home) with my hair freshly washed and uncombed I might add. But the weirdest thing, I get anywhere from 3 to 10 compliments on my hair. And I think to myself - my hair isn't even combed, these people must be kidding.Thought I'd give you a laugh. If you want to e-mail me, feel free.DebbieBy the way, I like you - and I think you are an extremely passionate woman - in all of your beliefs.
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:55am
Hello Debbie,I often done that. I shocked a male friend once when I was so much in hurry and walked into his office and my hair was still dripping wet. He just stared at me and asked if I ran out of the shower or something. He was laughing.>I done some stupid nutty things. For example, when Daisy my dog was a pup she had this habit of escaping under the fence. One morning I was so much concerned that I forgot I had messy hair and wearing a bathrobe and I chased this puppy down the driveway and of course she kept on running and next thing I knew I was in a bathroom, barefeet running down the street after the puppy. Then I realized what I did, I raced back home and the puppy was chasing me. I ran in the house with the dog and close my curtains. Of course I was spotted by one of the female neighbors and she ran my doorbell and she couldn't help herself laughing so much. I have many stupid stories.You sound like a friend I will email you.Hi Diane,> If you were in Texas, then I was your lawnmore-haired> lady.> (Just kidding). I send my husband there.> However, when I'm in a hurry - which is most of the> time - I wash my hair, leave it in a towel for an hour> (to soak up the water) take off the towel and run.> I have been known to go to Sam's Wholesale Club (a 30> minute drive from my home) with my hair freshly washed> and uncombed I might add. But the weirdest thing, I> get anywhere from 3 to 10 compliments on my hair. And> I think to myself - my hair isn't even combed, these> people must be kidding.> Thought I'd give you a laugh. If you want to e-mail> me, feel free.> Debbie> By the way, I like you - and I think you are an> extremely passionate woman - in all of your beliefs.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:55am
Hi Diane,You sound like a nut. God, I wish I lived in your neighborhood. You make me smile as it is - you'd probably have me rolling with laughter in person. (Literally)I'd like to hear from you. Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic