Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBravo To Karen's New Column

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
James C. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bravo To Karen's New Column
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:00am
Karen,I just read your new "Virtual Shopper" column on WW Beauty and I was laughing so hard I was dying. What a great sense of funnybone you have!!!Thanks for the info too. Very insightful. I had never thought seriously about shopping on the Net until I read your experiences reality shopping vs virtual.A new fan. Congrats!JamesRelated Link:The Virtual Shopper
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:00am
Aw shucks...now I am blushing.Thanks for the nice compliments. I am glad you enjoyed it. I will be doing a monthly column from now on for my buddies at WW Beauty. I felt so honored that they asked me.If anyone has any "virtural shopper" topics they are interested in..please let me know. I am always looking for good ideas to write about.Thanks again James. Very sweet of you.Karen> Karen,> I just read your new "Virtual Shopper"> column on WW Beauty and I was laughing so hard I was> dying. What a great sense of funnybone you have!!!> Thanks for the info too. Very insightful. I had never> thought seriously about shopping on the Net until I> read your experiences reality shopping vs virtual.> A new fan. Congrats!> James
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic