Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Karen: A Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelly F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Karen: A Question
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Hi Karen, please excuse my ignorance on this, but could you tell me what it means when the postings show "Views: 1, 2, 3, etc."? Is that the number of times someone has viewed the post? BTW, this site is terrific..one of my favorite places to visit. Keep up the great work! Kelly F.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:01am
Hi Kelly,Thanks for the compliments on the site. Yes...the views are supposed to mean how many times the post is viewed. Unfortunately the talk board software views program doesn't work exactly as it should because of a known bug. So the views are generally not accurate. Some posts will be viewed as much as 100 times and some 50.Hair Talk...from our statistics....gets about 300-500 visitors a day and of course not all post although we would love that kind of new talk...but a lot of visitors just lurk...which is also great.So my apologies about the views. Jeff is evaluating how to get new talk software that lets you see the views in a better format.Thanks for your post and please keep those posts coming.Best wishes,Karen> Hi Karen, please excuse my ignorance on this, but> could you tell me what it means when the postings show> "Views: 1, 2, 3, etc."? Is that the number> of times someone has viewed the post? BTW, this site> is terrific..one of my favorite places to visit. Keep> up the great work! Kelly F.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic