Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfancy-do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fancy-do
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:04am
i am in need. there is a christmas banquet coming up, and i need to find some way to put up my hair so i don't have to wear it all down. it's long and striaght, just below my back, and i am going wearing a black skirt w/a fancy-type shirt. please, give my advice!!!! find me something, not too princessy, but not sloppy either. thank you thank you thank you. please write soon. bu-bye!!!
tamara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:04am
A smooth french twist with tendrals of hair framing your face and neck would look look very nice and will not detract or clash with your fancy-type shirt.Tamara in Calgary, Canada> i am in need. there is a christmas banquet coming up,> and i need to find some way to put up my hair so i> don't have to wear it all down. it's long and> striaght, just below my back, and i am going wearing a> black skirt w/a fancy-type shirt. please, give my> advice!!!! find me something, not too princessy, but> not sloppy either. thank you thank you thank you.> please write soon. bu-bye!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic