Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBig Ears VS Updo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Ears VS Updo
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:04am
I just love Updo's , but the problem is I have big ears and I'm sick of the classic low bun. Does anyone have any tips for getting away with an updo without looking like dumbo?
tamara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:04am
Certainly. Do your updo but leave the front section of hair out from ear to ear. Then attach this hair separately to your updo, letting it drape down over the tops of your ears (or covering then completely). I sometimes even braid the ends of these "wings" as a variant.Tamara in Calgary, Canada> I just love Updo's , but the problem is I have big> ears and I'm sick of the classic low bun. Does anyone> have any tips for getting away with an updo without> looking like dumbo?
CASEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:05am
I also have big ears and I find that the tighter my updo is, the less noticable my ears are. You can also try pulling little strands of hair out from around your earsto kind of cover them up. Hope this helps.
CASEY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic