Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGood Hairdo Needed Badly and Soon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Hairdo Needed Badly and Soon
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:08am
Hi I need alot of help with my hair and FAST!!!!. I have a band concert this monday-it is a high school band concert. I got a perm about a year ago and it really didn't work out cause my hair just came out REALLY frizzy, puffy and kinda wavy. So to put put it short it is a mess that I can't do anything with. I have really bad split ends that don't help any. I need a good hair do before monday my hair is about an inch longer that my shoulders. Another bad thing is that I live in a really small town and there are not any good hair stylist so if anyone thinks they can help me you can email me at tabby_69@mailexcite.com. Thanks alot.
louticia conley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louticia conley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:08am
IN REQUEST TO A RESPONSE TO YOUR HAIR. I HAD GOTTEN A PERM AFTER HAVING STRAIGHT HAIR AND HATED IT. SO AFTER FIGHTING WITH THE MESS EVERYDAY FOR 5 MONTHS I GOT MYSELF A PERM SOLUTION AND PUT IT ON MY WITHOUT RODS TO STRAIGHTEN IT. THIS PROCESS WORKS REALLY GOOD. YOU USE THE SOLUTION FOR ABOUT HALF THE TIME IT CALLS AND USE THE CONDITIONER IN THE BOX AFTERWARDS. IT IS VERY INEXPENSIVE AND AFTER YOU STRAIGTEN IT GET A GOOD HAIRCUT WITH SOME LAYERS (LONG LAYERS). YOU CAN STYLE IT WITH A ROUND BRUSH AND HAVE A EASY TO MAINTAIN AND VERY INEXPENSIVE HAIRSTYLE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH.HOPE ALL GOES WELL AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:09am
I don't know if I would get a perm relaxer if I were you. It sounds like your hair is pretty damaged already. I think you should try to get a haircut to get rid of all the split ends first of all. Then deep condition it. (A good, cheap conditioner is Queen Helene's Cholesterol Conditioning Cream.) Get some gel (alcohol-free) to rub through your hair when its damp, scrunch it, and let it air-dry.Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic