Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not much luck with Curessence, any other techniques??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNot much luck with Curessence, any other techniques??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kacee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not much luck with Curessence, any other techniques??
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:09am
I finally bought Aveda's Curessence from a nearby salon,and to tell you the truth, it made my hair dry and a little frizzy!What's wrong? According to everyone else, it made their hair healthy, shiny, and moisturized.What are your techniques when using this conditioner?
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:09am
> I finally bought Aveda's Curessence from a nearby> salon,> and to tell you the truth, it made my hair dry and a> little frizzy!> What's wrong? According to everyone else, it made> their hair healthy, shiny, and moisturized.> What are your techniques when using this conditioner?I have read a few people post this also. It's a case of one product working for one and not another. Curessence helped my hair repair itself very well. Sorry it didn't work for you. You may try taking it back to the salon and seeing if they will refund your money or switch it for another AVeda product. The Cherry Almond conditioner is good. You may have better results with it. When I used Curessence I would put it on my hair and leave it from anywhere from 5 minutes to 4 hours. I never got frizzies from it tho.. so I think you better switch than to try to make it work. Go back to the salon for some info.. I hope they will work with you.. Good luck. Cher
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:10am
> I finally bought Aveda's Curessence from a nearby> salon,> and to tell you the truth, it made my hair dry and a> little frizzy!> What's wrong? According to everyone else, it made> their hair healthy, shiny, and moisturized.> What are your techniques when using this conditioner?Curessence seems to work differently on different people. My hair was dry when I used the product, but after about a month of usage my hair was greasy and I likened the product to sludge. I also tried the Cherry Almond Bark conditioner and wound up with some real fly-away hair. I returned it.Good luck in finding a conditioner that works. Looking for anything in particular?Jade21
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic