Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMaking the most of my curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making the most of my curly hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:10am
Hello!I would love some advice on which products are best to use on curly hair. Mine falls just below my shoulders, and the curls (coils have a diameter of a finger width or two, not tight) will partially straighten themselves by the end of the day due to their own weight.What I would like to know is whether there is a product that will help my curls keep their shape, and also what products could I use to help keep my hair up off my face. But it is important to me that my hair is not stiff as a board, with laquered looking curls! Is there such a miracle product/s that will do all these things but still look pretty natural?Thank you in advance for your time.Sincerely yours,Alex
Taryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:11am
Hi alex,There is a fantasic site called naturallycurly.com (found thru the links section of this site!!). they may have the info you need. Click the link below to go to the site.good luckTarynRelated Link:naturallycurly.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic