Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blow drying tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blow drying tips
    Posted: September 30 2001 at 10:33am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m trying to grow my hair out. I`ve been trying for years. I get so annoyed with it sometimes that I just go and get it cut. Well today started to be one of those days. However, since it`s a Sunday and my salon isn`t open and most other salons are closed, I figured I should try to deal with it.
I took my shower and when I came out I decided to section my hair as I blew dry ( I usually flip it over and blow dry upside down, I`m growing out the Cameron Diaz, SOmething ABout Mary cut) and instead of putting my wax on my hair after I had dried it, I thought I`d try it while it was still wet.
Well it came out great. It has alot of body and I think the wax works much better this way.
I also decided on Tuesday I`m going to make a hair appointment for Novemeber. That way I won`t be tempted to cut it anytime sooner because I already have an appointment!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic