Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHorrible horrible dandruff - HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horrible horrible dandruff - HELP!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:18am
Hi,I have a really gross problem with dandruff, and it makes a *very* noticeable constrast against my jet black hair. Can someone please help me? I've tried Head and Shoulders but it didn't work (and left my hair stinky), Nizoral makes my hair sorta fall out, and I don't have another clue what to do. I also hardly ever use hairspray or gel, usually leaving my hair natural.If anyone has any suggestions on what i should do, please post it! Thanks so much!
Tania View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:19am
Joico makes a shampoo that combats dandruff and it doesn't smell bad either. I used it and think it works pretty well. I believe its call Biojoba or something like that.Good luck
RunningWild View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningWild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:20am
Gen:I think I have the same stuff, and used Nizoral and it worked (but dang, it's costly!) and I asked for help here before. One thing that was suggested (and that I haven't had a chance to try) is Nature's Gate Tea Tree Oil Shampoo.One woman (Dawn, was that you?) said her husband had it bad and this stuff knocked it out.Luc Dda (good luck),RunningWild
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic