Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat to do with my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to do with my hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:30am
I need serious help. My hair is very curly and frizzy and it is two grades. I had a child a year ago and it did alot of damaged. I have tried alot of conditioners and nothing seems to help. I have very bad split ends,and sheddind. i can't afford to go to the hair dresser. what can I do to get my hair bake on track.Holly
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:30am
> I need serious help. My hair is very curly and frizzy> and it is two grades. I had a child a year ago and it> did alot of damaged. I have tried alot of conditioners> and nothing seems to help. I have very bad split> ends,and sheddind. i can't afford to go to the hair> dresser. what can I do to get my hair back on track.> Holly
Shae View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:30am
> I need serious help. My hair is very curly and frizzy> and it is two grades. I had a child a year ago and it> did alot of damaged. I have tried alot of conditioners> and nothing seems to help. I have very bad split> ends,and sheddind. i can't afford to go to the hair> dresser. what can I do to get my hair bake on track.> HollyWhere are you from?
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:31am
> Where are you from?Shae This is Holly I am from Akron, Ohio
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:31am
> Where are you from?Shae I am from Akron,Ohio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic