Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhow to get the right haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bj queen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bj queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get the right haircut
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:32am
my daughter wants her haircut and i know just how she wants them but how do you find that right someone to do it. how do you get the layered look on the sides and wispy all the way down. i've seen this cut lots of times but don't know anyone who can do it. what is the trick?
Lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:32am
Well, I would suggest you talk to someone who has that type of style and ask them where they got it done. Also I heard that it is a new trend and many of the stylist are learning how to do it. :-) BYE!!!!!!!
bj queen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bj queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:32am
> Well, I would suggest you talk to someone who has that> type of style and ask them where they got it done.> Also I heard that it is a new trend and many of the> stylist are learning how to do it. :-) BYE!!!!!!!thanks for the suggestion but i guess what i would really like to know is how they cut the sides layered down and get nice wispy ends.
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:33am
> thanks for the suggestion but i guess what i would> really like to know is how they cut the sides layered> down and get nice wispy ends.TO BJ QWEEN RE Cutting Info;Your description is a little vague, but to achieve the graduated longer to shorter look that wants to turn in toward the neck, below the chin can be created many ways by either razor cutting or scissor cutting/chipping deeply into the outline to achieve the wispy fringe. A picture is a much better way of showing the stylist what you want to achieve, but you must ALWAYS take into account the face shape and hair texture when trying a new look and be sure that all is compatible with the style you want. william
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic