Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
OK, has anyone used this Viviscal stuff that is supposed to grow your hair very rapidly? It was said some model in Cosmo took these when she want to grow her hair out fast and that she got amazing results. Have any there any regular people (preferrably women) that have tried this product? If so, what happened?Anita
hi
taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
Hi! I'm using Viviscal right now and have been doing so for a week. People are seriously already commenting that my hair looks longer -- I don't see it, but my parents, boyfriend, and friends do!?! My hair is looking much healthier, though -- I'll give it that much! My nails are also growing like crazy (one of the added benefits). In the info letter you receive with the pills, it says most women begin experiencing faster growth within 45 days or so -- and I honestly think it's worth the wait. However, beware! My leg hair has been growing at least two times as fast and I'm having to shave every day! I guess this is proof enough that it's working!I admit that the cost is steep, but I'll continue to try it for at least three months. I think it's worth it.Hope this helps!
gigi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
Is this by prescription or over the counter? If it's by prescription only, who is it meant for?
taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
> Is this by prescription or over the counter? If it's> by prescription only, who is it meant for?No, it's not by prescription. You can get it from Natural Hair Solutions in CA. For credit card orders call 1-800-428-4229. I think the website for Viviscal is www.viviscal.com. The cost for one month's supply is $78 + s&h, and the package should arrive within 3-5 business days.According to the information I found, women respond faster and better than men to this natural supplement derived from fish. I am somewhat allergic to seafood, but haven't had any problems with taking the tablets twice a day.Hope this helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic