Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedneed new style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need new style
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:41am
I"m looking for a"wash and wear" style. I have very thick, somewhat coarse hair. Right now my hair is cut in graduated lengths, which I hot roll, and is just below the shoulders. My face is rectangular and I like longer rather than shorter styles. Any ideas? THANKS!
alison
Susie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:41am
> I"m looking for a"wash and wear" style.> I have very thick, somewhat coarse hair. Right now my> hair is cut in graduated lengths, which I hot roll,> and is just below the shoulders. My face is> rectangular and I like longer rather than shorter> styles. Any ideas? THANKS!If you are looking for a style for your coarse hair and want to keep the length, try razoring the ends of your lengths. It gives a whole new meaning to the word, whispy, on corse hair. Your texture will flow easier in styling and have a easier feel to it. Make sure the razor is sharp, not dull.
Kayak cutie
jinnie bellamy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinnie bellamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:41am
i'm looking for a hiadcut that i can sometimes wash and go but also fix.I like short hair rather than long and now my hair is a little above the shoulders.I don't want a hairstyle to make my face look fat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic