Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbulzeyelou ... wut u do to dat...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bulzeyelou ... wut u do to dat...
    Posted: August 28 2004 at 7:09pm
Rember dat time u went to walgreens and got a brush. Well the palm brush im talking bout is in da black neigborhood walgreens. I went to a white one and got da same brush u got. I actually like it and its harder den my current palm one. The 2 sided palm is fuqed up cuz of murrays. I went and got da one for walgreens so i can**** it up wid dax and murrays, but now dat i like it.. i dont wanna fuq it up rofl... anyways it seems good and the bristles aint falling out. Did yours fall out on yo brush. This is made by "perfection" my other one from wal marts wuz made by "hollywood beatuy" and it suked bad.. neways.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 11:49pm
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2004 at 12:04am
yeah mayne i dunno what was up wit that brush but i gave it to my lil bro to get his waves started.....that hollywood beauty one is workin like a charm for me....i got some thick hair tho.....i got home from the barber today and i was spinning hard....my sides were deep and my waves got closer to the hairline and sideburns....if i had a quality digital camera intstead of this camera phone then u could see 'em well....i was gettin looks from everywhere today at tha mall.......
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2004 at 1:12am
NAW ITS not a hollywood beauty. I kno not 2 touch dem lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic