Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:49am
I was wondering if anyone has used Formula 50 by Marlyn?It works great and it costs $7.00 for 100 capsules, but you have to take 6 daily. The good thing is they smell like candy and they are not hard to swallow.
Pat marsh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat marsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:49am
> I was wondering if anyone has used Formula 50 by> Marlyn?> It works great and it costs $7.00 for 100 capsules,> but you have to take 6 daily. The good thing is they> smell like candy and they are not hard to swallow.get with a Nioxin Representive in your area (most beauty salon carry it) it is developed to grow health hair and contains no drugs...It works I use it and I'm a hairdresser in colo. I work for the Edgewater Cost Cutters in Edgewater Co. 1931 Sheridan Blvd. 80214 (Att: Manager Pat) Please write me if you need to get more info. Thanks Pat
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
Pat, how fast is hair supposed to grow with this product? Has it been clinically tested and proven? Thanks!
Paula F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
What's in them?Thanks,Paula
niki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
> I was wondering if anyone has used Formula 50 by> Marlyn?Can anyone tell us where to purchase this? Thanks!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
> get with a Nioxin Representive in your area (most> beauty salon carry it) it is developed to grow health> hair and contains no drugs...It works I use it and I'm> a hairdresser in colo. I work for the Edgewater Cost> Cutters in Edgewater Co. 1931 Sheridan Blvd. 80214> (Att: Manager Pat) Please write me if you need to get> more info. Thanks PatIf you can give me some more info. It would be greatly appreciated.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
> Pat, how fast is hair supposed to grow with this> product? Has it been clinically tested and proven?> Thanks!My hair has grown at leat 1/4 of an inch longer since I've been using it. It has been recommended by doctors for over 40 years.
Unregistered
Unregistered
> What's in them?> Thanks,> Paula6 capsules supply Protein Building Blocks as Natural Amino Acids from food sources:from Vegetable source 1920 mgfrom hydrolized Collagen 1512 mgTotal, Natural Amino Acids 3432 mg
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Can anyone tell us where to purchase this? Thanks!You can buy it at drug stores behind the counter (no prescription necessary.) Wal-Mart also sells it.
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
Whats is called? Formula 50 by Marilyn or Formula 50 by Nioxin?
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
> My hair has grown at leat 1/4 of an inch longer since> I've been using it. It has been recommended by doctors> for over 40 years.Thanks, Elisabella! How long have you been using it?
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Whats is called? Formula 50 by Marilyn or Formula 50> by Nioxin?My bottle says Marlyn never heard of Nioxin. Do they sell Formula 50 also?
Jeff V. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff V. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:51am
> Thanks, Elisabella! How long have you been using it?Everyone,You can get the same benefits from taking a high-quality soy or whey protein supplement, as either of these will provide a full profile of amino acids, both free form and branched-chain. By the sound of it, there is nothing miraculous about these pills.IMHO.Jeff
Michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:51am
Hello Pat,I read about this formula 50 on the site from a woman who is taking it and says she thinks it's helping her hair to grow. Her name is Elisabella and I e-mailed her asking about it, and she was kind enough to mail me back with more info on it. I also read that you too are also finding pleasing results from this pill. So, I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind concerning this pill and Viviscal. I just got my first bottle of Viviscal and have been taking it for almost a week now because due to much research I have read, it seems to have helped increase the growing process of hair for many people. I'm so desperate for longer hair, I've worn un-braided weaves for 6 years now. My hair is in good condition, and I have never experienced hair loss due to the weaves. My question is, would you know if taking this formula 50 and Viviscal together might counteract each other? I'm so desperate for little longer hair I'll take and do almost anything!!! My hair seems to grow so darn slow if you could tell me anything else you know concerning this product, I would greatly appreciate it.Michelle...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic