Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan't find Formula 50

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't find Formula 50
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
> I'd love to take Viviscal but WOW is it expensive.> Does anyone know of a "generic" version, or> somewhere to get it a bit cheaper?I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think there's any generic version of Viviscal, nor any discounted prices! Yikes -- I know it's a lot of money per month, but I honestly feel it's worth it. I so much feel it's worth it that I probably won't be going to the movies for the next six months, or having many lunches out, or buying too much extracurricular reading. . . .LOL! In reality, though,maybe you could "justify" it by only taking one pill a day, as opposed to two. Didn't that model from COSMO only take one a day, and still received great results? That would make what was originally a one-month supply last for two months, in which case the $82.95 price seems a bit more reasonable.
Paula F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
Hi Everyone, I've called Wal-Mart, Eckerd & Walgreens in my area and can't find Formula 50. If anyone has a bottle, would you look on it to see if there is a phone number?I'd love to take Viviscal but WOW is it expensive. Does anyone know of a "generic" version, or somewhere to get it a bit cheaper?Thanks,Paula
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic