Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshampoo for colored hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shampoo for colored hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:58am
i currently use the sebastian laminates shampoo and hair products. my hair is dark and I have a red color on it, whch i think is called "shades". i know it not permanent hair color, and it may not even a semi-permanent hair color. i really like it. the problem is i think my shampoo may be stripping the color from my hair. there is a tremendous amount of color in my water when i shampo and rinse. however, when i use the conditioner, it doesnt appear to a substantial amount of color loss. do yu think it could be this product? if so, what do you recommend? i would like a body building shampoo, also, if possible. thanks!
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:59am
> i currently use the sebastian laminates shampoo and> hair products. my hair is dark and I have a red color> on it, whch i think is called "shades". i> know it not permanent hair color, and it may not even> a semi-permanent hair color. i really like it. the> problem is i think my shampoo may be stripping the> color from my hair. there is a tremendous amount of> color in my water when i shampo and rinse. however,> when i use the conditioner, it doesnt appear to a> substantial amount of color loss. do yu think it could> be this product? if so, what do you recommend? i would> like a body building shampoo, also, if possible.> thanks!To Sandra;Try the Redken 'Shades Shampoos' in the correct tone for your hair. They will help with color retention, and are great. William
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic