Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhich One?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KidBonafied View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidBonafied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which One?
    Posted: August 31 2004 at 6:47pm
I''m stratin to see a little bit of waves on the side (about 2 lines). I wanted to know which is better for 360, a wave cap, stocking cap, or du-rag?
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 6:50pm
A stockin cap or durag is best to get waves.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 6:51pm
I would wear a stockin cap throughout the day but when you sleep put the durag on or you could just put the durag over the stockin cap.
Dream Team Website

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:03pm
I prefer a stockin cap. It seems to hold the waves down tighter.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:05pm
i wear both....
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:32pm
thats the way to go
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:35pm
What i dont get is why kats wear there durags when there going out to da club or somethin. I would rather show off my waves, then put the stockin cap back on at night or when im just in the crib chllin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:37pm
Yea I only leave them on when having a bad hair day.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:41pm
lol everywhere i go theres a kat with a durag on. They aint got no waves, and some no hair just balled as fuc sportin a durag LOL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:41pm
lol
Dream Team Website

jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

Yea I only leave them on when having a bad hair day.

yeah thats y they do it...i've done it for school alot of times...i also wear it if its raining or snowin...cuz i wear hats when it be cold...skullyz
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2004 at 2:46pm
Yeah i feel that part about the bad hair day. thats sum funny **** though when they take that mofo off and they be lookin like a stunt double for Alien vs predator. the kats with the real bad hair days wearing the durag is what im talkin about.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic