Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVinegar on color treated hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vinegar on color treated hair?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:08am
Is it safe to use the apple cider vinegar rinse on color treated hair? I don't want to strip the color, but I have been thinking about trying the rinse because I have heard how shiny it makes your hair. By the way, my hair is blonde (dyed), wavy, and fine.
Mickhael from WWBS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickhael from WWBS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:08am
Hi Stephanie!Why not use color enhancing shampoos or conditionerslike ARTec every 3 to 4 days to enhance and extend the life ofyour haircolor and add intensive shine.It is a know fact that color washes out of the hair. The use of PHbalance shampoo, because of it's active cleansing ingredients,removes color. The same holds true with conditioners. The conditioningagents deposit within the corticals fibers of the hair. When rinsed out,color molecules get carried away along with the conditioningagents, additionally removing color.ARTec created the very first PH balanced Color Enhancing Shampooand Color Moisturizer Conditioner for hair color fade prevention. Theproducts are designed to be used as the ultimate system to preventthe hair from losing color. To view the different ARTec color enhancining products that are right for you haircolorgo to:http://www.wwbeautystore.com/beauty_store/ArtecColor/artcolorgrid.htmlIn your service,Mickhael> Is it safe to use the apple cider vinegar rinse on> color treated hair? I don't want to strip the color,> but I have been thinking about trying the rinse> because I have heard how shiny it makes your hair. By> the way, my hair is blonde (dyed), wavy, and fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic