Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhelp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
black-star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black-star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 4:03pm
hi, every1-i just got my haircut after having cornrows for ages, and now i wanna give my hair soem waves, right now my hair is really soft and curly (bfore i got it cut).

Basicly can somebody tell me everything that i will need- and how to get those waves that you are all posting, makin me jealous.

thanks in advance

p.s i was peepin that cash money kit in that other thread- any good?
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 4:35pm
You'll need a hard or medium brush/Pomade or gel/hair lotion/Durag.Thats all.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

black-star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black-star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 4:44pm
thanks 4 that i appreciate- irl learn myself what to do- but what gel/pomadew would yal recomend

p.s nice waves
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 5:11pm
It's up to you .You can use the 360 or sportin waves(black) pomades which are gel pomades that are easy to get out of your hair or you can use what I use the thick pomades like murrays dax or sportin waves (gold).
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 5:41pm
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 6:43pm
"USE MURRAYS" ole ghost of murray is sayin

haha thats what twista told me
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic